By: Katlyn Galloway and Lauren Tooley
For cooking corner this week, we wanted to make something easy. After looking on Pinterest, we found the perfect, easy sandwich: the Fluffatella.
It was super sweet, so we thought half of the sandwich would make for a good dessert. It can be messy though! We thought that for a sweet variation, you could even add in banana slices!
- 2 slices of white or wheat bread
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Tbsp Nutella
- Butter the outside of two pieces of bread (like you would a grilled cheese sandwich)
- Spread the Marshmallow Fluff on one piece of bread and the Nutella on the other piece
- Over medium-high heat, grill the sandwich on both sides until golden brown
- Serve immediately and enjoy!