For cooking corner this week, we made an ice cream sandwich cake! My mom made one for Mother’s Day a few weeks ago and it was delicious, so we thought we would try to make it. It turned out to be super easy, and a recipe that we would definitely recommend to anyone who likes ice cream sandwiches.
The recipe is pretty fool-proof. It’s hard to mess up, and if you want more of something, it’s easy to throw it on a layer. When you’re not eating it, make sure you store it in the freezer. This no bake recipe is easy, delicious, and a cooking corner favorite!
- One box of ice cream sandwiches
- Cool Whip
- Magic Shell Caramel
- Magic Shell Chocolate
- Lay down a layer of ice cream sandwiches
- Pour caramel on top
- Stack on another layer of ice cream sandwiches going the opposite direction
- Pour chocolate on top
- Layer on another layer of ice cream sandwiches just like the first layer
- Cover the entire cake with Cool Whip
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate on top of the Cool Whip