By Aaron Neumann and Casey Cooper
For Cooking Corner this week, we made homemade chocolate sauce. This chocolate sauce can go on any dessert, from pound cake to ice cream. It’s delicious!
This recipe is easy and quick to make. With all ingredients at hand, it can be ready in 15 minutes. It is a sweet treat for a dessert after a meal.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 pinch of salt
- Combine the ingredients in a small cooking pot
- Turn on stove onto medium heat
- Mix ingredients together and continue to stir until boiling
- Let sauce boil for 1 minute, then turn off heat
- Serve with with dessert of your choice!