By Nyx Siniard
Do you sometimes feel that you don’t want to use the oven to make brownies, or you just want all the brownies for yourself? Well, here’s a recipe that only uses the microwave and you don’t have use any eggs.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1dash salt
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a 12 oz coffee mug, add water, butter, vanilla and dash of salt. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.