Cooking Corner Funfetti Cake Dip

by Meredith Hooper

This week for Cooking Corner, I made Funfetti Cake Dip. This was a super easy recipe, and it ended up being liked by everyone that tried it. The ingredients were really simple to follow also, and it only required half a tub of yogurt, a whole container of Cool Whip, and a box of Funfetti Cake mix.

The first step was to pour the cake mix into a mixing bowl and combine it with the tub of Cool Whip. This was fairly easy to mix together, but it didn’t completely combine, and there was still some dry cake mix at the bottom of the bowl. The next step was to add your yogurt. I used plain Fage Greek yogurt, but any plain yogurt would work regardless of brand. This helped to bring the dry cake mix into the dip. I wasn’t really sure how much yogurt to put into the mixture because the recipe I used was super vague. The ideal consistency of this dip should be similar to that of frosting, so I kept adding yogurt until all the cake mix was both combined and my ideal texture was reached.

After finishing the recipe, place the dip in the fridge for around 30 minutes at least for it to become chilled. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!