By Nyx Siniard
The DIY Duct Tape Phone Wallet video
Do you ever have those times when you don’t have any pockets or you don’t have a bag with you to put your phone in? Well, let me tell you, Nyx Siniard and Jody Alexander made a DIY Duct Tape Phone Wallet for your phone. It’s a simple and easy DIY and cost a lot of money. You can take it with you wherever you go, and it’s a great place to put your phone if you don’t have pockets.
The materials and step by step instructions are below.
- Duct tape of your choice
- Step 1: Measure 4 10 in. pieces of duct tape
- Step 2: Take 2 of the pieces and put them sticky face down
- Step 3: Overlap the 2 pieces that are sticky face down enough to have them stick together, then set that aside
- Step 4: Repeat step 2 and 3
- Step 5: Put those 2 pieces together, sticky sides touching
- Step 6: Fold it about 1/2 way, long and skinny like a hot dog
- Step 7: Cover both edges twith duct tape to hold them together
- Step 8: Cut off any uneven pieces
- Step 9: YOU’RE DONE!!!! Now put your phone in it!!
If you want to modify this to make it easier to carry, feel free to add a strap.
We hope this was a helpful tip for a way to carry around your phone and your money.